Beauty

Puffy Eyes, Not Today

Spread the love

Our eyes are delicate and sometimes lack of sleep, stress, and skin products can cause swelling under the eyes.

Here are 5 ways you can minimize this:

Tea Bags- Place a warm tea bag, wither chamomile or black tea on the eyelid for a little while and it will reduce the appearance of swelling. Chamomile works wonders, being an anti-inflammatory and black tea contain caffeine can flush out toxins. This is a must if your in a rush in the morning

Cucumbers- Slightly chilled cucumbers on the eyes can hydrate and sooth the area, no wonder you have cucumbers on your eyes at the spa

Milk- Another anti-inflammatory, milk can calm the skin around the eyes. Reducing puffiness

Egg Whites- With skin tightening properties, egg whites can also ease the skin around the eyes. Adding a little bit of witch hazel prevent the egg whites from drying to fast. Placing it under the eyes, allowing it to dry, and then washing it off, you will notice the difference.

Humidifier- Adding moisture to the air can reduce swelling and bags. Consider getting a humidifier.

(8) Comments

1. Konstantina says:

I actually use tea bags pretty often. I used to use ice cubes but ppl inform me that they actually hurt me more than they help me. Tea bags work great.

2. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

I should try the tea bag trick. There are days when I wake up with puffy eyes caused by a myriad of things – allergies, lack of sleep, etc. The egg whites tip too would be something I will try!

3. I have never tried tea bags but I have heard so many good thing about them. I know they also help take away the sting of sunburn.

4. artchee says:

Hmm, I’ve never thought of something like my eyes are puffy that day. Maybe I should. I’ll probably try a couple of your suggestions. :0)

5. I have all of these available to me! I do have puffy eyes from time to time. I haven’t tried the milk, but the cucumbers work well.

6. Lauren Ash says:

This is one thing i’ve struggled with recently bc of the lack of sleep and stress. I will be using these tips soon!

7. Lavern Moore says:

I will surely try all these suggestions especially the humidifier. Perhaps the tea bags too!

8. blair villanueva says:

I learned to reused my tea bags by putting it under my eye for relaxation. It works!