If you are new to traveling it could be overwhelming. Here is a guide.
- Choosing the best location-you need to get inspiration to find the perfect destination for you. Research is very important at this stage. You do not want to go somewhere that is difficult to navigate.
- Insurance and documents- You need to have a passport to travel abroad. A visa is required for specific countries and this varies based on your home country. It will take months for a visa to get processed so plan accordingly
- Travel Insurance- Medical insurance is important when going abroad. You need to be prepared if you are going out of the country. Accidents happen so make sure you are covered in an emergency.
4. Vaccinations-Vaccinations are required to travel to certain countries, visit a clinic before leaving.
5. Money-Make sure you always have cash on you. It may be difficult to find a bank and some cards are not used abroad. You also should let your bank know you are going out of the country, because your card will be frozen.
6. Packing-Do not over pack, pack only what you need and nothing more
7. Safety- Do not share to much information about yourself and where you are from. Try to avoid dark areas and looking like a tourist. Try your best to blend in because you are less of a target.